Psychological services are not covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). However, many individuals may be eligible for funding coverage for all or part of the fees through:
• Private Health Insurance Plans
• Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)
• Extended health care insurance
• Long-term disability benefits
• Automobile insurance
• Student health insurance plans
• Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
Methods of Payment
Payment is accepted at the time of service in the form of cash, cheque, and Interac e-transfer. Upon payment, you will be provided with a receipt that you can submit to your extended health care provider for reimbursement. Expenses that are not reimbursed may be deducted as medical expenses on your personal tax return.
Cancellations or Missed Appointments
The hourly rate will be charged for cancellations made without 24-hour notice or for missed appointments.